Backflow occurs when water flows in the opposite direction to its normal or intended direction. This unwanted reverse flow of water within a plumbing system can result in contaminants being drawn into the water supply system affecting the quality of our drinking water.
- IQP registered backflow specialist
- Assessment and advice on your backflow prevention requirements.
- Annual backflow prevention testing – to ensure your device continues to be compliant.
- Repairs and maintenance to existing devices.
- Complete full installations of new backflow prevention devices